I found this recipe on allrecipes.com. It had great reviews. It is yummy. Here is more how I did it. I did let mine cook too long & started to burn my graham cracker crust, but it still tasted great.
2 (8 oz) packages of softened cream cheese
1/2 c. white sugar
1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
2 eggs
1 9 inch graham cracker crust
3/4 c. canned pumpkin
extra spices if you want: 1/2 tsp cinnamon
pinch cloves, nutmeg
whipped cream to cover the cheesecake in when done (so whatever amount you want there)
Preheat oven to 325
In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar, & vanilla. Blend in eggs one a t a time. Remove 1 & 1/2 cup of mixture & spread in to bottom of the crust. Set aside.
Add pumpkin & spices, mix until well blended. Then spread this mixture over the other mixture. Bake for 35-45 mins.
Refigerate for 3 hrs or overnight. Then cover with whipped cream before serving. I sprinkled nutmeg over the whipped cream also, yum- or mix in some spices to it.
It was really yummy.
Monday, November 15, 2010
Double Layer Pumpkin Cheesecake
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment